Delft Solids Solutions intensively cooperates with several academic and industrial institutions on a wide variety of topics. Below is a compilation of publications in the field of materials science, development and characterization in which our employees actively participated.
A copy can be provided upon request!
A copy can be provided upon request!
- "The characterization of macroporous solids: An overview of the methodology", Microporous Mesoporous Mater. (2012).
- "Liquid intrusion and alternative methods for the characterization of macroporous materials", Pure Appl. Chem. 84 (2012) 107.
- "Influence of crystal size and probe molecule on diffusion in hierarchical ZSM-5 zeolite", Microporous Mesoporous Mater. 148 (2012) 115.
- "Full compositional flexibility in the preparation of mesoporous MFI zeolites by desilication", J. Phys. Chem. C 115 (2011) 14193.
- "Hierarchical Porous Zeolites", Book chapter in : Novel Concepts in Catalysis and Chemical Reactors (Eds. A. Cybulski, J.A. Moulijn,A. Stankiewicz), 2010, p. 31-50.
- "Interplay of Properties and Functions upon Introduction of Mesoporosity in ITQ-4 Zeolite", Adv. Funct. Mater. 20 (2010) 141.
- "Mesoporous Metallosilicate Zeolites by Desilication - On the Generic Pore-inducing Role of Framework Trivalent Heteroatoms", Mater. Lett. 63 (2009) 1823.
- "Hierarchical Zeolites with Tailored Mesoporosity by Partial Detemplation and Desilication", Adv. Funct. Mater. 19 (2009) 164.
- "Unified Formation Mechanism of Disordered Mesoporous Silica, Structured by Means of Non-Templating Organic Additives", J. Phys. Chem. C 112 (2008) 19336.
- “Hierarchical Zeolites: Enhanced Utilisation of Microporous Crystals in Catalysis by Advances in Materials Design” Chem. Soc. Rev. 37 (2008) 2530.
- “Reconstruction of Dawsonite by Alumina Carbonation in (NH4)2CO3: Requisites and Mechanism” Chem. Mater. 20 (2008) 3973.
- "Carbon-Templated Hexaaaluminates with Enhanced Surface area and Catalytic Performance”, J. Catal. 257 (2008) 152.
- “Mesoporous Beta Zeolite Obtained by Desilication”, Microporous Mesoporous Mater. 114 (2008) 93.
- "Single-Template Synthesis of Zeolite ZSM-5 Composites with Tuneable Mesoporosity”, Chem. Commun. (2007) 4653.
- "Direct Demonstration of Enhanced Diffusion in Mesoporous ZSM-5 Zeolite obtained via Desilication", J. Am. Chem. Soc. 129 (2007) 355.
- "Alkaline-Assisted Mesoporous Mordenite Zeolites for Acid-Catalyzed Conversions", J. Catal. 251 (2007) 21.
- "Desilication - On the Controlled Generation of Mesoporosity in MFI Zeolites" (feature article), J. Mater. Chem. 16 (2006) 2121.
- "Improved Microporosity Assessment in Combined Micro- and Mesoporous Carbon", in: P.L. Llewellyn, J. Rouquerol, F. Rodríquez-Reinoso, N. Seaton (Eds.), Characterization of Porous Solids VII, Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis, Vol. 162, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2006, p. 145.
- "Creation of Hollow Zeolite Architectures by Controlled Desilication of Al-Zoned ZSM-5 crystals", J. Am. Chem. Soc. 127 (2005) 10792.
- "Critical Appraisal of Mesopore Characterization by Gas Adsorption Analysis", Appl. Catal. A 268 (2004) 120.
- "Pore Size Determination in Modified Micro- and Mesoporous Materials. Pitfalls and Limitations in Gas Adsorption Data Analysis", Microporous. Mesoporous. Mater. 60 (2003) 1.
- "Adsorption of Nitrous Oxide on Silicalite-1", J. Chem. Eng. Data 47 (2002) 587.
- "Incorporation of Appropriate Contact Angles in Textural Characterization by Mercury Porosimetry" , Proceedings COPS-VI, Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis Vol. 144, Elsevier Amsterdam 2002, p. 91.
- "Different chemisorption methods applied to zeolite supported Pt-catalysts", in: A. Galarneau, F. Di Renzo, F. Fajula, J. Vedrine (Eds.), Zeolites and Mesoporous Materials at the Dawn of the 21st Century, Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis, Vol. 135, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2001, p. 2862.
- "MCM-41 and the BdB Corrected Kelvin Equation for Accurate Mesopore Size Distributions from Gas Adsorption Data", in D.D. Do (Ed.), Adsorpti. Sci. Technol., Proc. 2nd Pacific Basin Conference, Brisbane, Australia (2000) p. 229.
- "Influence of Dead Space Measurement on Adsorption Characteristics of Microporous Zeolites", The MicroReport, 3rd quarter 1997, Vol. 8, No. 3, p.8.