Mixing day 2015
On May 19th of 2015, we organized in close collaboration with a number of partner companies the (Ont) Meng dag 2015 – (de-) mixing day 2015.
This one-day event focused on all the ins and outs of solid mixing. Lectures were given by leading parties in this field (in Dutch language). These include Hosokawa and Lindor as well-known suppliers of different type of mixers as well as parties working in the field of mixing in the chemistry, food, feed and pharma.
Other participants were Abbott Healthcare, DSM/TUDelft, Aspen Oss, Zetadec, Friesland Campina and Delft Solids Solutions.
This was an ideal opportunity to gain knowledge of suppliers and users during a one-day meeting and to network with colleagues working in the same areas and disciplines. At the end of the event there was a organized networking meeting in the lobby of the hotel.
Because of the success of this event, Delft Solids Solutions has organized a sequential “Mixing and Segregation Day 2016” that has taken place on April 5th 2016 in Nootdorp. More information about this event is found here.
May 19tth 2015, start time 9.30 a.m.
Van der Valk Hotel Dordrecht
Laan van Europa 1600
3317 DB Dordrecht
- Wim Oostra – Abbott – (Ont)mengen begrijpen, de eerste stap naar een oplossing
- Daan Goris – Hosokawa – Mixing ontmengdag 2015
- Bastiaan Soeteman – Lindor – Mengen fit for purpose 19 mei 2015 DISTR
- Gabrie Meesters – DSM – What is segregation pres mengdag 2015
- Marketta Uusi Pentilla – Aspen Oss – Blending in pharmaceutical industry
- 1340 Oriane Guerin – MixingZetadecOG.part1
- 1340 Oriane Guerin – MixingZetadecOG.part2
- 1340 Oriane Guerin – MixingZetadecOG.part3
- Louk Peffer – DSS – Segregation analysis and sampling
- Guido Kraaijveld – Friesland Campina – Het testen van mengers Een hele ervaring